THE BIGGEST LOSER Sculpt Burn Kit (4-6lbs)

THE BIGGEST LOSER Sculpt Burn Kit (4-6lbs) Reviews



More Picture


This was purely an impulse buy. Filling the ball took about 10 minutes. You have to keep "burping" it to get more water to go in. Have some patience!br /There is no hype, no long instructions, just a color poster with a small amount of instructions under each picture. It says do 2 sets of 15 reps for each picture. I have not exercised for awhile. I start and stop my exercises all the time. So, presently, I am not fit. Let me just say that I only did one set of repetitions and it kicked me! This is great cardio and core strength. I will be sore tomorrow. I think you could expand on these exercises, or use it before a walk or a run. It is simple, no fancy dance steps or annoying people talking to you on a DVD. And it doesn't take an hour. I will use this in the morning before work! It's perfect!

THE BIGGEST LOSER Sculpt Burn Kit (4-6lbs) Feature

  • The Biggest Loser 4 - 6-lb Sculpt and Burn kit from Gaiam®
  • Ideal for all fitness levels
  • Includes weighted water ball and jump rope
  • Compact for easy storage
The Biggest Loser 4 - 6-lb Sculpt and Burn kit from Gaiam® includes two fun exercise tools that together provide interval training, so you double your results in less time! The weighted water ball helps sculpt and shape the body, while the jump rope uses high-intensity cardio to burn fat and calories and increase endurance.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

Exactly What I Ordered - J. Tomlin - Denver, CO United States
This was exactly what I ordered. Many of the previous reviews said that it was difficult to fill, but if you follow the directions, it fills easily. I love this product.



Oct 31, 2010 17:29:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment